Problem with installation - virtual machine

All topics dealing with installation, configuration and licensing of Enterprise Dynamics
Pawel99

Problem with installation - virtual machine

Post by Pawel99 »

Hello guys,
I have a problem with instalation Enterprsie 10.3 Dynamics (64bit) Student Starter:

The system cannot find a container for the license.
In most cases, this error is caused because you are trying to install the license on a virtual machine.
Please install the software on a non virtual machine or select a different installation type.

I m not using virtual machine, but still having this problem.
MatthijsJongboer

Re: Problem with installation - virtual machine

Post by MatthijsJongboer »

Hello Pawel99,
When your free software installation does not result in a licensed product and you do not use a VM, you can try to perform a manual activation.
Please follow the procedure below to perform a manual activation.

1. Open the Codemeter Control Center application.
If you see an empty container named ‘INCONTROL Trials’ (or ED Trials), continue with step 3.
If Codemeter is not installed, execute the file CodeMeterRuntime.exe from the \Tools\WIBU\ subdirectory of your installation directory.

2. If no empty container is presented as shown above, drag-drop the file INCONTROL_Trial.wbb (or ED_Trials.wbb) from the \Tools\WIBU\ subdirectory of your installation directory into the license field of the Codemeter Control Center.

3. Press the ‘Activate License’ (or equivalent) button and select the file with extension .WibuCmRaU from the \Tools\WIBU\ subdirectory of your installation directory.

4. Confirm the license activation and your license should be available (icon is green).

If this process fails, please send me a PM.

Matthijs
Pawel99

Re: Problem with installation - virtual machine

Post by Pawel99 »

Yes it works right now! Thanks a milion Sir!