Controlling several Advenced Transporter

All topics on coding 4Dscript in Enterprise Dynamics.
Andreas

Controlling several Advenced Transporter

Post by Andreas »

Hi,

I have a problem with the advanced transporter. I try to control two ad. Therefore I use an conditional controller. A availibility control manages the ad's availibility.

Actually I did this with one AD and one availibility control. This worked, but sometime the error “OnEvent>No atom currently selected: Out(,)” occurs. Sometimes it happens rather fast, sometimes the error does not occur. In addition to that the error “incorrect atom reference in pick atom” occurs.

After I added a second AD (and a second availibility control) the error occurs just at the second ad, the other seems to work as expected. I tried to find the mistake, but I don't see it. Maybe someone can solve the problem.

Thanks in advance.
Best regards
Andreas
Attachments
Test Availibility.mod
(68.78 KiB) Downloaded 282 times
SimonvdW

Re: Controlling several Advenced Transporter

Post by SimonvdW »

Hi Andreas

I have had a look into your model.
It is quite a complex way of controlling which transporter picks a specific product from a specific warehouse. If you can explain what the control rule is I might try to help you find an aesier and faster way of modeling it.

In the current solution I found three remarkable issues:

1. The second transporter is not connected to Dispatcher and Destinator

2. In the code on User Action on True (in the Condition Sontroller) you write twice the same line:
IndexMatch(content(refwarehouse1), Label([schicht], rank(count, refwarehouse1)), 1) > 0,
So in case it is true both expressions for AdvancedTransporter_PickAtom are evaluated and both transporters are asked to pickup the task.

3. In the onEntry code of both warehouses you write: settable18(input(c), 1, Label([schicht], i)) . As Input(c) refers to the number of entered products of this specific warehouse the line in the table 'Table18' will be overwritten as soon as the other warehouse also has this number of entered products. So the table does not represent the products available in both warehouses. If you stop the model after 15 seconds yoy will see that both warehouse contain a product and the tabel contains only 1 record !

This might help you in finding your answer !?

Regards, Simon