Ignore Night-Hours of the status

All topics on coding 4Dscript in Enterprise Dynamics.
John

Ignore Night-Hours of the status

Post by John »

Hi!

In my simulation I have some machines working only at day and some working also at night. Therefore, the outputs of the day-working atoms are controled by an availibility-control-atom. I can't make also the inputs etc. be defined by this atom because they are needed to defined the other logics between the atoms.

My problem is, that if I try to evaluate the status of one of the day-working atoms, I always get very weird data because the night-status is a different one every night. That makes it nearly impossible to analyze the data. So, is there perhaps a 4DScript command to ignore the status at a specified time? Or to pause the history for this atom during the night?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Regards

John
Nick

Re: Ignore Night-Hours of the status

Post by Nick »

Hi John,

Could you please upload your model? It is not clear to me where it goes wrong.

Regards, Nick
John

Post by John »

Hi!

Uploading the model is not possible because of an NDA.

But is it possible to make the status of an atom be ignored at a certain time in the results?

Greets

John
menno

Post by menno »

Hi John,

Is far as I know there is no standard to ignore the status. I don't know if the model is large, or you need the status monitored of many atoms or many different statuses are used?

If these are within reasonable limits, then you best can create your own 'status' keeping functionality, that will take the night/day time into account. This will require some programming. So if you could elaborate on which statuses you would like to know, size of the model, etc., then I could help you further.

Kind regards,
Menno