Send to option Source and 4DScript

All topics on coding 4Dscript in Enterprise Dynamics.
mitchdegroot

Send to option Source and 4DScript

Post by mitchdegroot »

Hi all,

I've a question about my little model. I want to make a model with 1 source, 11 queues, 11 servers and 1 sink. In the model I want to make 1 table with all the data. I want to make the model equel on the reality. So if product 1 helped by server 4 on time X and day X, I will also do that in the simulation model. For example, take the table below:
0 1 80
10 1 20
0 2 60
20 2 60
10 2 80
20 1 80

Column 1 means the inter-arrival time (sec), column 2 the servers so numer 1 means server 1 and number 2 means server 2, column 3 the cycle time related with the inter-arrival time.

I want that the source the first 2 product served to server 1 and the last 2 products to server 2.
I think I have to change something with the send to option in the source and make a 4Dscript, but I don't know how to fix this.

You can make 11 different sources so you can make the reality with the simulation model but then I need more then 30 atoms to make the simulation model. Can anyone help me?

For example I have a little model to illustrate the problem.
Model Enterprise Dynamics.mod
Model
(17.8 KiB) Downloaded 376 times
Kind regards,
Mitch
Nick

Re: Send to option Source and 4DScript

Post by Nick »

Hi Mitch,

I finetuned your illustration model.
- Data1(e1, e2): e1 is the row nr; e2 is the column nr.
- - You used column 5 on queue 2. Column 5 does not exist: cycletime = 0.
- The label name assigned to the product should match the labelname used by the server.
- - if the label assigned is named snijtijdOK2, then the label used by the server should also be named snijtijdOK2.
- - In the attachted version the label is defined on the source.
- I deleted the sink. You should add it again. However, this way you can see that the number of products per send to channel is correct.

Source
Interarrival time:

Code: Select all

Data1(output(c) + 1, 1)
Send to:

Data1(output(c) + 1, 2)
Trigger on creation:

Label([cycle_time], i) := Data1(Output(c) + 1, 3)
Server
cycletime:

Label([cycle_time], Last(c))
Regards, Nick
Attachments
Model Enterprise Dynamics edit.mod
(16.71 KiB) Downloaded 439 times