Using ReadwriteExcel to send products to a Server.

All topics on coding 4Dscript in Enterprise Dynamics.
RonZ

Using ReadwriteExcel to send products to a Server.

Post by RonZ »

(See attachement for model)

Question: How to create an server that reads products from an Excel table and extracts these products from the silos.

As you see in the model the silos are filled with different products and will be used in, for this example, one server (product line). The server will get its product formula from the excel read file and need to look in the silos if the product is available, if so it should take the amount given out of the silos and continue its process.

How to read the excelwrite with the server, and how to write code so it will look in all silos for raw materials needed?

Regards,

Ron
Attachments
Resin8.mod
(118.74 KiB) Downloaded 456 times
JeroenSteenbakkers

Re: Using ReadwriteExcel to send products to a Server.

Post by JeroenSteenbakkers »

hello ron,

i included a model that contains the solution to you problem.

what i did is release order based on the arrival list and connect these order to your product. in the silo allocator queue a label is placed on the order in which silo it can find the order.

good luck
Attachments
Resin9.mod
(119.95 KiB) Downloaded 460 times
Stimper

Post by Stimper »

JeroenSteenbakkers wrote:hello ron,

i included a model that contains the solution to you problem.

what i did is release order based on the arrival list and connect these order to your product. in the silo allocator queue a label is placed on the order in which silo it can find the order.

good luck
Thnx for the explanation, Jeroen, but have you had an example of what you're talking about? You can pm me. Thank you.
JeroenSteenbakkers

Post by JeroenSteenbakkers »

Stimper, I do not understand your question. could you explain it a bit more detailed. thanks