Change column for an assembler

All topics on coding 4Dscript in Enterprise Dynamics.
joeriverh

Change column for an assembler

Post by joeriverh »

Hello,

I have a problem with the column references of the assembler. The assembler x1 has 7 different input channels, at the moment he will only use the parts defined in column 1 how can i program it so that if the que parts for d42b and l42b are empty the assembler uses column 2 of the bom or even better to reference the columns to the name of the parts? Could anyone help me please.

thank you,

joeri
Attachments
aankomstlijst prodplan omsteltabel productid schrijven in tabel v3.2.mod
sedere
(128.67 KiB) Downloaded 290 times
marlies

Re: Change column for an assembler

Post by marlies »

Hi Joeri,

I suggest the following:
- Assign a label producttype to your products in the exittrigger of the source for main products (like label([producttype],i):=1 indicating SD42B,label([producttype],i):=2 for SD42G etc).
- Use this label to determine the corresponding column in your b.o.m. by defining Label([producttype],i) in the field column reference b.o.m.
- When you also want to check the content of the queues, you can alsow write a piece of code in this field where you check the content(in( x, c)) where x is the inputchannel number for the queue you want to check.

I changed your model a little bit see exit trigger of source Source67 and settings of assembler x1.

Regards, Marlies
Attachments
aankomstlijst prodplan omsteltabel productid schrijven in tabel v3.2.mod
(131.01 KiB) Downloaded 284 times