Dummy's (setuptime)

All topics on coding 4Dscript in Enterprise Dynamics.
Jur

Dummy's (setuptime)

Post by Jur »

I have a little question about my model, when you open it you see queue23. When you run the model and you open the Tree (refresh it to get results), if you open the queue 23 you see that I use dummies to change the setup time. I want the model to setup by 220 pieces you see one Dummy Y2 B-G and after that L22 Blauw, I want that there are 220 pieces of L22 Blauw and after that the 4 dummy's (Y2 B-G, Y4 B-G, X2 B-G and X2 B-G). You will understand when you see the model tree.
I hope somebody can help me!

Thanks alot
Jur
Attachments
28 maart.mod
(132.32 KiB) Downloaded 207 times
BartC

Re: Dummy's (setuptime)

Post by BartC »

Hi Jur,

Do you really need to use the dummies? If not, I have a fix for you in the enclosed model. The adjustments are:
  • - I removed the dummies from the arrival lists of proces "Y4 toevoegen bedrijfssticker".
    - I added a line on the exit trigger of the "opslag" queues of proces "Y4 toevoegen bedrijfssticker", here I set the color of the products.
    - On the processes "X2-1" and "X2-2" there now is a fixed cycletime for each product. For the setup time a check is performed whether the color of the current product is different from the color of the previous product, supplemented with a check if it is not the very first product that enters. This check determines whether the setuptime is applied or not.
    - On the entry trigger of the processes "X2-1" and "X2-2" I set a label on the products containing the entrytime at that process, this label I use again when determining the setup time of the process "Y4 toevoegen bedrijfssticker". This to ensure that also this process starts with the setup when processes "X2-1" and "X2-2" start with it.
Now when I run the model I get 220 blue products, 160 yellow products and 100 red products in queue23.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Bart
Attachments
28 maart_fix.mod
(136.87 KiB) Downloaded 227 times