Model problem

All topics specific to modeling questions in Enterprise Dynamics
jyde

Re: Model problem

Post by jyde »

hi josie, i have fix the workers on it. why is it giving alot blockage on the piechart. what cycle time is suitable for each workstation to make this model so it could work?
Attachments
FINAL MODEL 7.mod
(597.38 KiB) Downloaded 297 times
marlies

Post by marlies »

Jyde,

You get so much blocked time because there are several typing errors in the operator calls. E.g. : operation in stage 18, opertator in stage 43 and another place opereator.. Suggest that you check the calls in all the servers.

Regards,

Marlies
Josie

Post by Josie »

Dear Jyde,
To your question about the repair and breakdown,
it is like what you said, but using "FreeOperators(in(2,c), first(c))"in Trigger on repair.

please find attachment the example model.

KR,

Josie
Attachments
example_fixedoperator.mod
(30.39 KiB) Downloaded 307 times
jyde

Post by jyde »

hi Josie,
Please do you what cycle time probability is best for an operator working the station and cycle time for a test machine. i have attach a copy of the line.
Thanks Jide
Attachments
FINAL MODEL 8.mod
(635.12 KiB) Downloaded 300 times
jyde

Post by jyde »

sorry......
Please, what cycle time probability is best for an operator working the station and cycle time for a test machine. i have attach a copy of the line.
Thanks Jide
Attachments
FINAL MODEL 8.mod
(635.13 KiB) Downloaded 295 times
Josie

Post by Josie »

plz rephrase your question? with your intention and how you define best?
jyde

Post by jyde »

i mean what cycle time is suitable for an operator working in a station
Josie

Post by Josie »

Dear Jyde,
I don't think it is possible for me to answer your question.
You need to consider it according to your collection of data and situation in which you model.

KR
Josie
jyde

Breakdown

Post by jyde »

hi team,
do you please have any manual talking about the mean time to failure (MTTF), mean time to repair (MTTR), Mean cycle between failures (MCBF) and meantime to repair breakdown due to cycle (MTTR).
Josie

Post by Josie »

Dear Jyde,
If you press F1 and search for server, you will find already enough information to build your model.
In case you don't want to, I paste it here for you:
MTTF (seconds)
This abbreviation stands for Mean Time To Failure, that is the average time elapsing between the end of a repair and the beginning of next failure. This average time between two Server failures can be defined in the input field. The time must be entered in seconds.
MTTR
This abbreviation stands for Mean Time To Repair. The average time needed to fix the Server can be defined in the input field. The time must be entered in seconds.
MCBF (cycles)
Abbreviation for Mean Cycles Between Failures. The average number of cycles between two failures can be entered in the input field. In MCBF, there is not a definite time between two failures but a definite number of batches.
MTTR for cycles
This Mean Time To Repair input field applies to failures defined by MCBF.
And I think I have already made for you an example model with operators and server breaking down. Please check above posts

Josie