Switch Ouput Channel by material availability

All topics specific to modeling questions in Enterprise Dynamics
HarryBunnik

Re: Switch Ouput Channel by material availability

Post by HarryBunnik »

Ha jjjermain,

I think you can achieve that by adjusting the "User Event" code and setting the label OutgoingChannel to 1 and add another label on the product in which you indicate that this a product that needs to be processed differently: Label([IsCutOff], First(refQueueMaterial1)) := 1.

Then, on the assembler you can decide on the "Trigger on entry" how many products you need assemble on your material if(Label([IsCutOff], i) = 1, Cell(2, 1, c) := 0, Cell(2, 1, c) := 1).

Similarly, you can use an if statement on the CycleTime: if(label([IsCutOff], first(c)) = 1, 10, 4) to make the time dependable of the type of process.

I hope this helps you further.

Gr. Harry
jjjjermain

Post by jjjjermain »

HarryBunnik wrote: Monday 12 August, 2019 - 10:29 Ha jjjermain,

I think you can achieve that by adjusting the "User Event" code and setting the label OutgoingChannel to 1 and add another label on the product in which you indicate that this a product that needs to be processed differently: Label([IsCutOff], First(refQueueMaterial1)) := 1.

Then, on the assembler you can decide on the "Trigger on entry" how many products you need assemble on your material if(Label([IsCutOff], i) = 1, Cell(2, 1, c) := 0, Cell(2, 1, c) := 1).

Similarly, you can use an if statement on the CycleTime: if(label([IsCutOff], first(c)) = 1, 10, 4) to make the time dependable of the type of process.

I hope this helps you further.

Gr. Harry
Hi, Harry,
thank you for your quick answer. I'm not quite sure about the implementation, maybe you could add a code to the model, that would be great. In addition I built in a conveyor belt between machine 1 and bearing 2 for the transport of product 2 from machine 1.
Attachments
SOPRO.mod
(51.04 KiB) Downloaded 440 times
HarryBunnik

Post by HarryBunnik »

Ha jjjermain,

I've added some code to the model:
  • To the event I've added some code to place a label on the container (IsCutOff) to indicate which container is waiting to long.
  • On the "SendTo" of QueueM1 is code standing to send the M1 that was waiting too long to either 1 or 2 (50% chance). You can adjust this to your liking
  • On the "Trigger on Exit" of the QueueM1 is code standing to change the color of M1, so I can see what happens, based upon the label (IsCutOff).
  • On the "trigger on entry" of Machine1 is standing code to update the B.O.M. table, based upon the label (IsCutOff).
  • On the CycleTime of Machine1 is standing an if-statement to change the process time, based upon the label (IsCutOff)
  • On the SendTo of the Machine1 is standing where to send the object, based upon the label (IsCutOff).
SOPRO_HB.mod
(26 KiB) Downloaded 480 times
Success with testing. I hope this helps you further.

Regards,

Harry