poetal crane

All topics on coding 4Dscript in Enterprise Dynamics.
zeinol1371

poetal crane

Post by zeinol1371 »

Hello,I have a little project
I want to use portal crane in my project,so I can not write the code for transport every channel to parallel channel.
I want to transport the product from first input channel to first output channel,from second input channel to second output channel,from third input channel to third output channel...
thank for your aid![/b][/b]
zeinol1371

Re: portal crane

Post by zeinol1371 »

zeinol1371 wrote:Hello,I have a little project
I want to use portal crane in my project,so I can not write the code for transport every channel to parallel channel.
I want to transport the product from first input channel to first output channel,from second input channel to second output channel,from third input channel to third output channel...
thank for your aid![/b][/b]
SimonvdW

Re: poetal crane

Post by SimonvdW »

Hello,

The easiest way to control such a decision is by using a label value that defines the output channel. Products that come from input 1 get label value 1, from input 2 value 2, ... Use that label value in the sendto statement of the crane and you are ready.

The commands to use are:

label([channel],i) := 1 for the first input line. Write this for example at the exit trigger of the a queue between line 1 and the crane. (repeat for all lanes)

and

label([channel],first(c)) in the sendto of the crane, which refers to the value written on the product in the crane.

Success.