advanced conveyor

All topics specific to modeling questions in Enterprise Dynamics
houra.sereshte

advanced conveyor

Post by houra.sereshte »

Hello,

I want to define a sensors on the advanced conveyor that conveyor stop on for special time, I use “conveyors_stop¬_conveyors” for stop it, but I don not know how to start it again after 2 minutes,
thank you for your kindly,

Kind Regards,
Hoora
HarryBunnik

Re: advanced conveyor

Post by HarryBunnik »

Hello Hoora,

Can I ask how you stop the Advanced Conveyor? If you do that by triggering the event "CreateEvent(0, c, CONVEYORS_STOP_CONVEYOR_EVENT, 0, first(c))", then you can start the conveyor again using "CreateEvent(120, c, CONVEYORS_START_CONVEYOR_EVENT)" in the same sensor.

Conveyor_StartStopSensor.mod
(13.07 KiB) Downloaded 174 times

I hope this helps you further,

Cheers,

Harry
houra.sereshte

Post by houra.sereshte »

Hello Harry
Thank you for your reply, I used “conveyors_stop_conveyor(c, 2)” sensor but I can not start it again, the file that you attached does not open and show “error monitor”.
Can I ask you, if I want to use “conveyors_stop/start_conveyor_event” for stop/ start conveyor, how can I set the parameters so that the conveyor be stopped for 2 minutes and run again, ?
Kind regards,
Hoora ,
HarryBunnik

Post by HarryBunnik »

Ha Hoora,

Here is a new file. I hope this one works. Which version of ED are you running?
Conveyor_StartStopSensor ED9.mod
(6.38 KiB) Downloaded 165 times
Ok, to make it work you have to create the start event after 120 seconds. And that is what the code I've given is doing ("CreateEvent").
The idea is that you place the code I mentioned in the last post in the same location where you stop the conveyor, so that would be where you place the sensor.

Another option may be to use the UserEvent atom (library\TIME\User Events). Here you can create a UserEvent that you can time as well.

Cheers,

Harry
houra.sereshte

Post by houra.sereshte »

Hello Harry,
the new file that you send me, could be opened and it was very helpful,
thank you for your kindness, ;)
kind regards,
Hoora