I am trying to simulation the Tower Crane operation and using Advanced Scara Robot for that. I have 2 questions as follow:
1. How can the Tower crane understand the products is available and it automaticly works untill the last task complete?
Because by now when i need the Tower crane pick up 2 products, i have to write the command twice in routine and it is imposible to setup for whole daily working.
2. If Tower crane has some Routine for picking up the material. How can I assign the exact Routine for certain Task?
Hope any of you can give me the solution.
As you already say, tasks are created every time that a product is offered to the Scara robot. So it will automatically stop when no new products are offered.
By playing with the routines, you can manipulate the Scara robot in how he has to handle these tasks. I've created 2 example models.
- In this model there are 2 points where the robot must pick up products and it will do so one after the other, dropping off each individual product.
- In this model there are also 2 points where the robot must pick up products at 2 points. Here it will pick up these 2 products and then drop both of them off (note the dual drop off line in the routine).
Thanks for your reply. I downloaded the example models and have tried on my computer but it doesnt work. The products stand in servers and crane do not pick it up.
I attach here the error message which appear when i open the example model. Please take a look and explain for me.
Waitting for your reply.
- Scara Robot Error.txt
- (2.9 KiB) Downloaded 199 times