Graph visualization

All topics on the Atoms in any Enterprise Dynamics Library.
pippo

Graph visualization

Post by pippo »

Hey Guys,

I have created a new atom attribute for a multiservice atom called Energy. The attribute value changes during the simulation time. Now I need to monitor this value related to the runtime of the simulation. I cannot find any atom to display this in a graph while the simulation is running. It should be like the bargraph atom with variable to monitor "output per hour". I have tried to use several 4D-Script Expressions like "att([Energy],c)" to monitor this variable with the bargraph, but I do not have any clue how to bring this in relation to time!

Is there any solution to this problem?

Thanks in advance!

Pippo
SimonvdW

Re: Graph visualization

Post by SimonvdW »

Hi Pippo,

I attached a sample model with a 'Monitor'-atom. This one is able to display attribute values during the simulation time.

In the example I used labels on the products and the server instead of an attribute to do something similar (label values are in this case just random values between -10 and 10).

The representation of the Monitor can be a for example a line or bargraph. In your case the variable to to monitor should be the attribute value. The number of intervals and refresh rate define the time interval that is displayed.

Success,
Regards, Simon
Attachments
demo_monitor.mod
(15.48 KiB) Downloaded 289 times
pippo

Re: Graph visualization

Post by pippo »

Thanks a lot!