circle diagram

All topics on the Atoms in any Enterprise Dynamics Library.
lostpary

circle diagram

Post by lostpary »

Hello Everyone,
In my model, there are 4 sources and the moment a product is coming out of each one of them, it is labeled ''repair'' with one of the values of one, two, three or four. after passing some stations,they all go to a sink. I need a circle diagram to show the percentage of each type till the moment, at the end of the process, but I don't know how. is there any way you can show me to help e with this?

Regards,
Parastoo
marlies

Re: circle diagram

Post by marlies »

Hi,

There is an example model availble with exactly the functionality you described. You'll find it in C:\Program Files..\ED..\Work\Examples\English\Results. Please check the model CircleDiagram in Combination With server atom.mod.

Regards, Marlies
lostpary

Post by lostpary »

Dear Marlies,
thank you but i have seen that model, and it didn't work for me, maybe because i have more that one server. i attached the file to this post, can you tell me how should i make the necessary changes?
Regards,
Parastoo
Attachments
final model 1.mod
(107.6 KiB) Downloaded 288 times
menno

Post by menno »

Hello Parastoo,

I think I have fixed it. I added the model with the change. In the model, I added the circle diagram which now shows the percentage of each 'tamir'. I also added a little code on the sink that tells the circle diagram which tamir has come in.

Hopefully this will help!

Kind regards,

Menno
Attachments
final model 1.mod
(114.07 KiB) Downloaded 280 times