Output ActiveExcelX-Table of ASRS

All topics on the Atoms in any Enterprise Dynamics Library.
Christian

Output ActiveExcelX-Table of ASRS

Post by Christian »

Hello,

I have the following problem in my modell:

I am using the "Advanced ASRS" atom in my modell and I want to connect an Excel table where the ASRS saves/writes the occupied storage places (rack, row and column) of every stored product atom. As soon as a product atom leaves the ASRS again, the particular cell in the table should be set "0" or the content of the cell should be erased.
I want to use the table as an overview of my ASRS that I can see:
1) what kind of product atoms (product atoms are labled) are stored in the ASRS at a moment x
and
2) in which storage place (described by rack, row and column) is what kind of product stored

In which tab of the ASRS do I have to write down this command and how would the 4D-script look like?

I would really appreciate support from your side!

Thanks in advance!

Christian
marlies

Re: Output ActiveExcelX-Table of ASRS

Post by marlies »

Hi Christian,

When a product enters the rack and leaves the rack it has labels hrr_row an hrr_column you could use this labels to identify the storage location. These labels are known in the Exittrigger on the tab Inbound (product going into storage) and in the EntryTrigger on the tab Outbound (product leaving storage).

See attached example where I added a table named AsrsProductTypes. Keep it open during the simulation and you will see that it contains the label Class of each product in a certain storage location. The code to update the cells can be found in the triggers I mentioned before.

Instead of using a normal table, you could use an excel table as well.

Regards, Marlies
Attachments
20130121_ASRS_ABC_RegisterTable.mod
(30.22 KiB) Downloaded 348 times