Warehouse overflow

All topics on the Atoms in any Enterprise Dynamics Library.
rolsroberts

Warehouse overflow

Post by rolsroberts »

hi,
i would like to build a warehousesystem ,which place similar products in same column. at the same time , a picker will remove randomly the drugs for good issue.

each kind of product must be treat differently . thats why i would create 4 differents labelnames. from the warehouses . there are 4 types of products (a products,b products,c products, d products) . when a column is full the warehouse must send it to the queue atom.

the sink must conserve the medicaments until the appropriate column is free and then it will be sent to the warehouses. products a , b,c and d enter the system at the rate 25%,50,10,15%.

the warehouses are the same and schould receive randomly the 4 kind of products. so they will have 4 sections (columns). respectively for the differents atomproducts.

i attached my model of the warehouse i want to simulate.

thanks for the help
Attachments
warehousesystem.mod
a picker will send the drugs to the appropriate columns even it the column is free.
(16 KiB) Downloaded 358 times
MarvinH

Re: Warehouse overflow

Post by MarvinH »

Hello,

In the model you attached, the labels were not used correctly. As you are using the label [Name] to indicate the column it should be stored in, the label should not have a string but a value from 1 to 4. I have changed this such that the products are placed in the correct column. Further I have changed the icon, such that the different products are visible to the user.

As there is no sink within the model yet, you should first add the sink and then also build the control to which you described. Currently your warehouses put a product in the next available column in case the desired column is full.

Your updated model is attached.

Kind regards,

Marvin
Attachments
warehousesystem_update.mod
Products are placed in a column
(16.19 KiB) Downloaded 326 times
rolsroberts

Re: Warehouse overflow

Post by rolsroberts »

thanks it works !!! :)