acc conveyor close inout gate for some seconds after event

All topics on coding 4Dscript in Enterprise Dynamics.
christian123456

acc conveyor close inout gate for some seconds after event

Post by christian123456 »

Hi guys,

I am trying some things with accumulating conveyors... and I am stucked.
In my example I have one conveyors (1) which supplies products to another acc. conveyor (2). Is there a way to close the input of conveyor (2) for a certain time when a product has been received before another product can be taken from conveyor (1). Conveyor (1) should recognise the closed input of conveyor (2) and should send the due product to another output gate.

Maybe a little confusing, but hopefully somebody can help me :)

Thank you
Bram de Vries

Re: acc conveyor close inout gate for some seconds after event

Post by Bram de Vries »

Hello Christian,

Attached, you will find a small example model I made for your question. It contains the two conveyors you mentioned. On the entry trigger of the second conveyor, I close the input of that conveyor and then schedule a user event which opens it again after 30 seconds (see the User Event atom). I updated the Send To statement of the first conveyor such that it sends its products to an open output channel, starting its search at the first channel (the second conveyor). If the input of the second conveyor is closed, products are sent to a sink. I hope this helps you out :)

Kind regards,

Bram
Attachments
Conveyors.mod
(12.99 KiB) Downloaded 280 times
christian123456

Re: acc conveyor close inout gate for some seconds after event

Post by christian123456 »

Hi Bram,

this was exactly what I was looking for. Thank you very much for your fast support :D

Christian