sensor coveyor !!(4 d skript)

All topics on coding 4Dscript in Enterprise Dynamics.
rolsroberts

sensor coveyor !!(4 d skript)

Post by rolsroberts »

hi,
i would like to build two differents sensors . i am confused :how can i set all options in order to model my particulars sensors

a)the 1 sensor conveyor wis supossed to detect the quality of carton. the boxes are fulled in assembler with products .after that, the boxes go through a final conveyor with sensor that scan each boxes and sends to the appropriate outputchanel depending on the quality of boxes. so i would like to use the option sent to (per percentage )in the reality 90 percent of cartons are recognised like good and only 10 defect.
1) i don"T see the sensor conveyor in the library.( i use the logistic module of a studentversion 8.2 but i could also use a complete version in the university )
2) is it possible to use "this sent to option" by sensor ? if not ,which 4d skript can i use?

B)the second sensor conveyor system schould detect to which logistic company the boxes belong . in the reality 90 percent are destinated to "regio logistik"(first output channel) and the second is for "globus logistik"(second output channel).
here i am thinking about to set a label on the boxes(fulled of products) on trigger on entry with a a particular empirical distribution(10% marked regio and 90% marked "globus") when product comming in the sensor conveyor . and in the trigger on exit , i havethe pretetion to use a sent to option (by labelname) .

1) i never seen it . maybe the sensor has this " trigger on entry and exit " option . if not which code can i use to reproduce this sensor.

thanks for the Help

best regards
HarryBunnik

Re: sensor coveyor !!(4 d skript)

Post by HarryBunnik »

Ha,

When you are talking about a "sensor conveyor", I think you mean the Advanced Conveyors. These have the option to apply sensors, see the 4th tab on the GUI.

Here you can put a sensor on the conveyor and have it execute code to set a label on the product. (Remember to check the "Use sensors" box):

Code: Select all

Label([ExitChannel], i) := Bernoulli(50, 1, 2)
Than by using the send too statement on the conveyor:

Code: Select all

Label([ExitChannel], First(c))  
The product will than choose the exit based on the label put earlier on the product, when it passed the sensor (in this case 50% to exit 1, 50% to exit 2). You have to remember to set the label to zero again when the product left the conveyor (for instance on the "trigger on exit", in case you want to re-use this strategy at a later stage in the model.

I hope this helps you in the right direction!

Cheers,

Harry