4D SKRIPT FOR my warehouse

All topics on coding 4Dscript in Enterprise Dynamics.
rolsroberts

4D SKRIPT FOR my warehouse

Post by rolsroberts »

HI ;
I want to do a speficic empirical distribution. i have 3 warehouses and one conveyor. the products should be sent at specific rate in these differents warehouses. i have seen an "bernoulli 4d skript" for the distribution in "sent to". but this code doesnt help me to do a distribution with most of 2 channel . which code could i write in "sent to".

30% products schoul go to channel 1; 60% channel 2; 10% channel 3.

is it also possible to create a kind of "cycletime" for my warehouses ? the products are sent out automaticaly from the warehouse. but i would define ,the time a product need to go out. which kind of 4dskript can i use and where on the warehouseatom should i write the code. i cant actually control the flow of outgoing products .all the products that enter in the warehouse are sent out immediately at the same time .i want to control this "cycletime"

in the reality the warehouse need 4 seconds to send something out.

Thanks for your Help.
SimonvdW

Re: 4D SKRIPT FOR my warehouse

Post by SimonvdW »

You can use a Bernoulli in a Bernoulli function:

- Bernoulli(10, 3, Bernoulli(66.67 , 2, 1)) 10 % to channel 3 and from the resulting 90% send 2/3 ( 60%) to 2 and the remainder to 1.

The warehouse indeed immediately tries to send out the products, as the output is by default open.
Do you need a Warehouse atom ? Or is an abstract representation possible? The multiservice has multiple 'storage' capacity and possesses the option to define a cycle time. If you use the Warehouse atom you should control its output, for example with Closeoutput and Openoutput.

The 4 seconds send-out time can't be seen as pick-up time ? Or add another atom (server) with the 4 seconds as output time.