setting at experiment wizard

All topics on coding 4Dscript in Enterprise Dynamics.
Mia

setting at experiment wizard

Post by Mia »

Dear Sir or Madam,
i'm now trying to use experiment wizard to help me to generate result for analysing my model. I have four main parameters I need to check, all works fine except the one with Atom Sink named Fulfilled and with this one I want to check the revenue. I have already made to coding in the model at the trigger on entry at this Sink Atom "Fulfilled", and also before I have coded it at the Atom Assembler "Pick up customer orders" in trigger on entry chn. 1 for making the system to be able to calculate the revenue automatically.

However, now I found the experiment wizard only gives the amount of the products that are sold but not the money value. How can I fix this, I tried to use different settings of Performance measures, but only when I use input(cs) it gives result.

Can you please have a look for me about this problem? the model is already attached

Thanks a lot in advance
Attachments
20150723mia.mod
(98.55 KiB) Downloaded 289 times
Bram de Vries

Re: setting at experiment wizard

Post by Bram de Vries »

Hello Mia,

The first problem I noticed in your model is a typing error at the Fulfilled Sink. Your entry trigger over there is:

Code: Select all

label([TRev],c)=label([TRev],c)+label([rev],i)
I assume you want to update the label TRev on your sink and for that you should use := instead of just = (as you probably know based on the rest of your model :) )

Now on to actually measuring the revenue in the experiment wizard. This basically means that you want to measure the value of the Label TRev on the Sink (which will have a positive value after our fix above). You can do just that by selecting the option Label([?], cs) instead of input(cs) in the Performance Measure for your sink and then ofcourse changing the Label name in this Performance Measure from ? to TRev. You can change the code of the Performance Measure by clicking on the 4DS bar and entering your changes.

After this, the report of your Experiment should give you information about your revenue. I hope this helps you along!

Kind regards,

Bram