Mini load system help

All topics specific to modeling questions in Enterprise Dynamics
thegame2

Mini load system help

Post by thegame2 »

Hello,
I need help with this model of mini load system because I have problem with setting labels on atom warehouse (trigger on entry), server (trigger on exit) and transporter (send to). The principle of simulation would be that transporter has to pick up product from one of two warehouses (that are connected on arrival list), then send it on one of two servers. After that, an operator has to work on that server and it has to be closed for another product so that transporter could send product on another server. At that time when operator is working, transporter has to send another product from warehouse on another server. Also, when operator finish his work, transporter has to take product back to one of warehouses randomly. Problem is that I don't know how to set label for this so please help with suggestions!
Attachments
mini.mod
(47.19 KiB) Downloaded 226 times
HarryBunnik

Re: Mini load system help

Post by HarryBunnik »

Hello,

First of all, you have to many picking orders from your warehouse. And these keep the transporter occupied. So you might want to play with the order in which tasks are handled by the Dispatcher, instead of using as FIFO you might want to take in account where the order is coming from. Is this from one of the servers, they need to be handled with priority.

Secondly you have to update you "setlabel([lokacija],duniform(3 {Outgoing channel of Destinator to Warehouse7} ,4 {Outgoing channel of Destinator to Warehouse8}),i)" so it can be send back to the warehouse by the Destinator.

I hope this helps you further.

Gr. Harry